We are manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of brass threaded inserts for wood and plastic moulding.
Brass moulding inserts are mainly used in Plastics Industries, telecommunication Equipments, Automotive Industries, Electrical Junction box, Sanitary fittings etc. We have standard series of Threaded Inserts such as Straight Hole, Collar Inserts, Blind (Closed bottom), Press in, Tri Slotted Inserts, Ultrasonic etc.
We can also develop brass inserts as per custom design & specification.
Brass Insert Types:
- – Brass Inserts
- – Brass Moulding Inserts
- – Brass Threaded Inserts
- – Brass Straight Knurled Molding Inserts
- – Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I)
- – Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I)
- – High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- – Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement.
Size: 1/8″ to 3/4″ or 3mm to 16mm or as per custom designs.
Knurling: Diamond, straight, unidirectional.
Threads: ISO Metric (MM Threads), BA Threads, BSW Threads (Inches), UNC, UNF Threads and any threads as per specifications.
Finish: Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specification.